Pumpkin Hulsey Chicks

snowhorse

Pantry Brook Farm
10 Years
Jun 13, 2009
MA
Looking for someone that sells and ships Pumpkin Hulsey chicks.

I lost my favorite Roo who was very protective of my girls. Doing some reading it sounds like the Pumplin Hulsey is not only beautiful, but very protective of their flock. I need that as I have a couple hawks. My last Roo would sound the alarm, and my brave/stupid silkie roo was always the last for cover...So seeing as hes my only roo left, I need a Roo a little more protective than that.

Wouldn't need them until Spring, don't want to ship in this below zero weather but wanted to see what I could get for a response in the meantime.

I am in Massachusetts, Thank you!!!

you would have to keep the roos apart as the Pumpkin will kill the other.

Pumpkins are Gamefowl....alot of folks use them for fighting.

I also love them, i have a few...but always raise them together to stop SOME of the fighting

I have a breeding pair of pumkin hulseys....they are still young (2 months) but I may have some by the end of the summer, beginning fall. I am also close to you
lol.png

Quote:
I have been to that website. They look like they have some nice birds, and was considering purchasing from them.

Quote:
I have been to that website. They look like they have some nice birds, and was considering purchasing from them.

I totally want birds from them but a lot of them have really HIGH:eek: prices!!!

Example:

Swedish Flower Hen Juvenile Pair: $399.00

Quote:

I totally want birds from them but a lot of them have really HIGH:eek: prices!!!

Example:

Swedish Flower Hen Juvenile Pair: $399.00

mmm a pair of jubilee orpingtons from Greenfire is $999.00.. now thats EXPENSIVE!!

Back
Top Bottom