Pumpkin spice, Yes or No?

Is September too early for pumpkin spice?

• No

• Yes

• What's pumpkin spice?

• Are you crazy? (meaning yes)

• Are you crazy (meaning no)

• That is disgusting

• It's never too soon

• I like pumpkin but, pumpkin spice is not my thing

• Yuck

Results are only viewable after voting.
I did go to dunking today and got a normal coffee. šŸ˜‚ 3EA5AAA1-2F96-4549-B3F7-846499D6693A.jpeg

I didn't vote because there was no option for "yuck."

I'm not a pumpkin fan, at all - which is weird because I like almost every other member of the squash family.

Pumpkin spice, imo, is a marketing ploy used to get rid of excess pumpkin crops. But to each, their own. Although, I'll admit I find all the hoopla over pumpkin spice is entertaining for about a week. Then, it's just annoying.

As a side note, a girlfriend's father observed that pumpkin is the only thing pigs won't eat. ... makes you wonder what they know that we don't.

Pumpkin spice, imo, is a marketing ploy used to get rid of excess pumpkin crops. But to each, their own. Although, I'll admit I find all the hoopla over pumpkin spice is entertaining for about a week. Then, it's just annoying.
Could be. But usually when pumpkin spice "flavor" is used, it's not real pumpkin. It's chemicals. There's was a big scandal a few years back because Starbucks pumpkin spice latte didn't have any real pumpkin in it. I believe they've since changed it.

Back
Top Bottom