Puppies!!!

Before any more of you keep on with the chastisement, this is a young member living at home and this is not her dog, so take that into consideration before you come down so harshly. Don't make me come back in here.

Quote:
I wasnt trying to make such a fuss sorry. I was just trying to post a pic, and update how the puppies were doing.

No, its ok, maybe if it draws more drama but I would like to update how the last puppy is doing. Thanks though speckledhen
big_smile.png

Noooo don't close the thread! I wanna know how the pup is doing over the next few months
wink.png
. I know what it's like losing so many pups in a litter after not being prepared, we also were taken off gaurd and lost 7 out of 8 pups (long story but if you want to know, just ask). I'm so glad the last one is doing great! How old is the mom? You say she's too young and now I'm curious heh. Is your mom going to keep the surviving pup or is she going to sell/give him away? Get pics when you can and post
pop.gif

Dont worry, im not closing the thread lol. The puppy is doing great! He so fat now lol. He is doing so much better and will probably make it! Did I say she was to young? Well she is one year old at the end of this month
big_smile.png
or was it last month? I dont remember lol. Im sorry about your puppies! Atleased someone has had this happend and knows how it feels, (not saying im glad that this happend to you too) I dont think she is going to keep the puppie
hit.gif
I want her to sooooo bad! But we have three of these kinds of dogs already, and they eat alot! So I dont know. I will post pics tomarrow, when it stops raining, we got hit with a bog old flood today and its been raining allllll day! Pics will be here tommarow I hope
big_smile.png

Your parents have no business breeding, period. Other than that, I will keep my mouth shut since you're a kid.

Good luck with the last puppy, I hope you find a good home for it.

Your are still a kid and the burden of all this has been unfairly dumped on you, I am very sorry. But the fact is your parents are extremely irresponsible and careless, it cost them the lives of 9 healthy puppies. If I were you I would encourage them to fix and no longer breed.

Quote:
OH SWEETHEART IM SOOO SORRY!!!
i just wasnt ment to be for the puppys to survive with the dog.
you tryied and that is awsome!!
take care of that last little one.
and yourself

Back
Top Bottom