Puppy very lethargic

OK well one of my 4 pups had the same problem. But did you get a Parvo test? IDK how, but my pup died cause of the same symptoms and it was parvo.

Quote:
No, he never said anything about that.

Pano can cause sudden lameness, fever, loss of appetite. It's also called "growing pains". If you get a few minutes it might be beneficial to google it just to see if your puppy presents the same symptoms. I've been through this with my GSD and my silkie partner is currently going through it with her Great Dane Mix.

Here's a quick link for you:
Canine Panosteitis

Good Luck
smile.png

Nikki

Quote:
She got the parvo shot when she was a puppy, and we did ask the vet about it and he said if it was parvo she would be vomiting, have diaria, and would be drinking a lot of water. Even though she tested negative for lime disease they still gave her med. for it. She seems a little better today, is more alert and ate a little. I'll keep you guys updated. And thanks so much for all the info!

Ok... well when my dogs had parvo, I had 1 set of shots done. They were too young for the second. They died after a week of the shot. Also they refused food and water. And plus, you can tell its parvo, it has a specific smell(really stinky)

Back
Top Bottom