Pure and designer eggs for sale cheap!!!

Jeff9118

Songster
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Greenup KY
Hey guys here is what I have.

Roosters;
1 Buckeye
1 Partridge Rock
1 Speckled Sussex

Hens;
Buckeye
White and Partridge Rocks
White and Buff Orpingtons
Speckled Sussex
RIR's
Americaunas
Dark Cornish
Dark Red TN's

All are pure and we just kept the largest of the largest and some are impressive in size as none are hatchery stock and came from shows and private breeders. They are guaranted to be all heavy breeds that will be good layers and hardy. There is a chance to get pure breeds as I have pure hens in the breeds of the roosters running with them. I will also have one rooster sectioned off with his pure strain hens and some of the others and will include there eggs in the mix. I will not be selling pure strian eggs as I only have 3 to 4 hens per rooster and a few other hens will be in the pen as well that I think would make interesting chicks. I want to make this fair for everyone and the pures will be a surprise so please dont ask what is sectioned off at this time as this will change from time to time. Only at your request will I exclude Americauna eggs to increase pure breed chances.

Eggs are $21 for eighteen eggs. $11 of that is for shipping and packaging cost. I get alot of eggs and if I do not have many requests I will fill the $10.35 flat rate priority shipping boxes as full as safely possible so you may well recieve well over a eighteen but will include extras in all shipments. Anyone who is interested PM me. My goal here is not to make money only to see if my chickens can pay to keep themselves.

Last edited:
hit.gif
too far for me

I do Ship. Ok somone just bought all the Americauna eggs so I will not have more up for grabs until next week. The rest of the eggs are still availble and I still have more than enough to fill a box. I get around 2 dozen a day. These were all collected in the last 3 days and of course there will be more every day. It's a never ending cycle.

Last edited:
Wow Thanks to everyone so far that has ordered eggs. I'm really starting to think that the chickens may be able to pay to keep themselves. Feed is expensive and I like them all and do not wish to narrow down my flock any further. I am still excepting orders so please let me know. I'm going to need a lot more packing material...LOL. I wish everyone an awesome hatch.

WOW just got a huge egg from the hen house that has to have a double yolk. I will include it with the next person who paypals for an order if you want it.

A double yolk CAN hatch out 2 chicks, but it is VERY rare and the owner usually has to help out the chicks.

A person on here recorded it happening.

Back
Top Bottom