Pure blue ameraucanas, WA

Thanks, but I just need them to lay eggs, and parent approval, of course. We have three of the Cochins, two pullets, and a cockerel, which is my personal boy! Do you have bantams?
I absolutely love the blue boy, but also the OE, will he be going to?
Yup, both are looking for homes. I also have a few others but they are younger so i haven’t posted them yet. We don’t have any bantam breeds, I personally prefer the huge breeds like orpingtons lol.

Yup, both are looking for homes. I also have a few others but they are younger so i haven’t posted them yet. We don’t have any bantam breeds, I personally prefer the huge breeds like orpingtons lol.
Yeah, our aunt brought home two of the cochins, and we had to buy the third, and our cousin couldn't keep the gold bantam roo, so he came to us.
If I could, I would defiantly think of your boys, but we have too many as well, and can't bring ourselves to send them away.
You have such beautiful boys, I hope they get a good home.

Yeah, our aunt brought home two of the cochins, and we had to buy the third, and our cousin couldn't keep the gold bantam roo, so he came to us.
If I could, I would defiantly think of your boys, but we have too many as well, and can't bring ourselves to send them away.
You have such beautiful boys, I hope they get a good home.
Yea i’m really hoping to get both these boys good homes. They are super sweet.

Back
Top Bottom