Pure bred cotton patch

jynxster

Songster
8 Years
Dec 8, 2011
San Diego CA east county (Alpine)
My mating pair will start laying in the 2nd week of April I am only gonna keep 2 girls the rest will need good homes. Prefer they go in pairs. Tell me what you know about this endangered species and prove you can give them a good home and they can be yours. Live in San Diego County. Will not ship. Pick up only.

My mating pair will start laying in the 2nd week of April I am only gonna keep 2 girls the rest will need good homes. Prefer they go in pairs. Tell me what you know about this endangered species and prove you can give them a good home and they can be yours. Live in San Diego County. Will not ship. Pick up only.
Why the heck can't I find posts like this from people in Georgia?! I have 5 CPG eggs in the incubator now and have paid for a pair that haven't been born yet but should be here around early April. I did this so I can pick a pair from 2 different bloodlines. I hope yours find a really good home.

if only you could ship i could tell you every thing i know about this breed and prove i can give them a good home but what a shame i live in the hart co ky
hit.gif

You fly to San Diego, Ill pick you up at the airport and you can have a pair for free. LOL long trip from Georgia but my birds are beautiful. LOL. Sunny Southern CA is gorgeous this time of year today in the upper 70's tomorrow promise to be in the 80's . My momma was from Georgia a beautiful state as well.

Again anyone willing to fly here can have a pair for free. I have vacation the 14th thru 23rd of April. SD is a beautiful place to see. Been all over KY and if I could've found a job there would have lived there. grandparents from Prestonsburg.

I'm in Orange County. Close enough to make the drive down. I would like to get 3, if I can. 1 male, 2 female. We had a pair of these, but they were stolen from the place where I was boarding them. I have a new location now. They will be kept in a large area with a pond at night, and will have about 1/2 an acre to roam during the day. The pond area is enclosed with chain link fence, about 15 ft high, covered with heavy netting, and locked at night.

Back
Top Bottom