Pure Lloyd miner blue gamefowl chicks

Also please p.m. me I don't check this post often thanks

Like Wesley I could a met up with you and I had plenty young ones but have seance parted with them

For sale pure Lloyd miner blue gamefowl chicks. All my brood fowl are spangled splash or solid blue in color but these can and will come any color from white to black and all colors between. These are easily handled beautiful fowl but the cocks must absolutely be housed individually and the hens are more apt to coexist if raised together but some of them just aren't compatible. Local pickup only or I can meet half way within reason thanks for looking and have a great day

Hi would you plz shoot me a txt or a call so i can keep in touch really want some of your blues my name is Jesse my number 956/336/2096 thanks

For sale pure Lloyd miner blue gamefowl chicks. All my brood fowl are spangled splash or solid blue in color but these can and will come any color from white to black and all colors between. These are easily handled beautiful fowl but the cocks must absolutely be housed individually and the hens are more apt to coexist if raised together but some of them just aren't compatible. Local pickup only or I can meet half way within reason thanks for looking and have a great day
do you have chicks for sale now and if so how much? thanks.

Yes sir live birds are pick up only. I do sell eggs but not right now. Too hot and they are starting to molt. Right now is a bad time of the year and feel its not fair on my part. I'll be able to send in the spring thanks

Pm me

Do you have a number or you can text me at 936-590-8900. Interested in purchasing some chicks. Or email me at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom