Pure Lloyd miner blue gamefowl chicks

For sale pure Lloyd miner blue gamefowl chicks. All my brood fowl are spangled splash or solid blue in color but these can and will come any color from white to black and all colors between. These are easily handled beautiful fowl but the cocks must absolutely be housed individually and the hens are more apt to coexist if raised together but some of them just aren't compatible. Local pickup only or I can meet half way within reason thanks for looking and have a great day
I'm 6 years late but do you still have some minor blue for sale?

For sale pure Lloyd miner blue gamefowl chicks. All my brood fowl are spangled splash or solid blue in color but these can and will come any color from white to black and all colors between. These are easily handled beautiful fowl but the cocks must absolutely be housed individually and the hens are more apt to coexist if raised together but some of them just aren't compatible. Local pickup only or I can meet half way within reason thanks for looking and have a great day
Hello I am James Goodwin I would love to have about 2 Dozen blue Chicks out of your Miner blue chickens . Can you send them or will I have to meet you some where in the middle .I live in Searcy Arkansas . What would be the cost if we decided to buy them. my phone number is 501-858-8065 Address is 505 North Hickory Searcy Arkansas. May be a stag and pullet not sure yet.

I will not be selling any live this year. Eggs are $120.00 a dozen. I will text you when they start laying. They probably won't be available till end of March beginning of April.
This is a public posting. If you want to edit your info out I screen shot your info

Where are you located we are in Searcy Arkansas .do you ship eggs I will take 2 Dozen of your miner blues that are blue in color. just contact me phone 501-858-8065 any time. Name James Goodwin address 505 North hickory. Searcy Arkansas 72143

How much does 1 dozen cost shipped to DallasGa. 30132

I will not be selling any live this year. Eggs are $120.00 a dozen. I will text you when they start laying. They probably won't be available till end of March beginning of April.
This is a public posting. If you want to edit your info out I screen shot your info
Thank you let me know please also interested in chicks

Back
Top Bottom