1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pure/mixed duck eggs--KY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, Apr 5, 2009.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Hi there! I literally have no space in my incubator for these eggs! I just love ducks, and would hate to have to eat them!
    My ducks are pekin, rouen, and cayuga. All three breeds are good for meat/egg production, as they get from 7 lbs (cayuga duck) to 12 lbs (rouen drake).

I can offer:

6+ for $14 including shipping

~OR~

12+ for $20 including shipping

Please don't make me eat these babies!! [​IMG] They are ready to go now!

2. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    If youre desprate you can send me some of the pekin duck eggs for free to hatch in my son's class [​IMG]
    I cant aford to pay for them but they would make a neeat addition

3. Teresaann24

Teresaann24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    Eastern, Kentucky
    Man i wish i had 2 bators I'd grab these up in a sec. My silkie eggs don't hatch till the 20th.

4. cowlady11

cowlady11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2008
    Haydenville, MA
    do you have purebred rouen eggs?

5. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I only have 1 rouen duck, and she is currently free ranging with the rouen drakes and the pekin drakes. So it would be hard to say if they were pure or not. I do believe there was someone on here that had offered some pure rouens. Use the search tool and look for them. Mine are all together, but I have ducks and drakes of all 3 breeds. That's why it says pure/mixed [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by