1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Purebred hatching eggs. (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Intothebuff, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Briggadane

Briggadane Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2010
    Do you allow pick up? How far are you from Cuyahoga/Lorain county border? Or from Cedar Point. I'm a half hour east of that. Thanks

2. Intothebuff

Intothebuff Out Of The Brooder

Jan 27, 2014
    I would allow pick up. I am about 2 hours from cedar point I think. We are on the border of IN.

3. Zuriel

Zuriel New Egg

Jul 21, 2015
    Good morning,

I'm interested in 1 dozen eggs of Light Brahma for shipping to Hagerstown, MD. Is it possible that they arrive before next Saturday, 01/25?

Sincerely,

Fernando Plocharski

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  4. Intothebuff

Jan 27, 2014

It would depend on my girls. I have 2 other orders that include a few light Brahma. I can guarantee next week, but would have to ship tomorrow to make sure they're there on time for this Saturday.

5. Zuriel

Zuriel New Egg

Jul 21, 2015
    Ok. If LB is not available, can I have Speckled Sussex, Black Australorp our Cuckoo Marans, please?

6. Intothebuff

Jan 27, 2014
    I can collect a dozen that would include a combination of an of these. What ratio would you like? Would you be able to pay via PayPal?

7. Zuriel

Zuriel New Egg

Jul 21, 2015
    Yes, I can pay via paypal.

I have a preference for Speckled Sussex, but it can be 6 LB + 6 Speckled Sussex, or 6 Speckled Sussex + 6 Cuckoo Marans.

8. Intothebuff

Jan 27, 2014

I will send you a private message with your total including shipping. Along with my addy to pay via PayPal. I will collect eggs today and tomorrow morning and send tomorrow via priority mail.

9. Morgan's_Silkie_Parade

Morgan's_Silkie_Parade Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2010
    Michigan
    Is there anyway I could see pics of your light brahmas? I Might be interested in pick up too. I live in MI. Shipping makes me nervous. I've had a few bad experiences, I think my second box was xrayed =( only one hatched out of a dozen =/

10. Intothebuff

Jan 27, 2014
    Sure I will take a few pictures today.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by