Purebred silkie hatching eggs!

Pete fernBonnie

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 3, 2012
Hi i have splash silkies and partridge silkies, so i have decided to cross them and see what turns out! (they are all purebred silkies) i have an incubator already full and every single one has been fertile, will post pictures when they hatch! You will get how ever many you want! I am charging 1.00 an egg and the shipping fee depends, but most likely 7.00 shipping. There is no minimum, please pm me asap i need to get rid of these eggs before they go bad!

Last edited:

Pete fernBonnie

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 3, 2012
Hi i have splash silkies and partridge silkies, so i have decided to cross them and see what turns out! (they are all purebred silkies) i have an incubator already full and every single one has been fertile, will post pictures when they hatch! You will get how ever many you want! I am charging 1.00 an egg and the shipping fee depends, but most likely 7.00 shipping. There is no minimum, please pm me asap i need to get rid of these eggs before they go bad!
This is a picture of one of the chicks i got from them, i don't have any recent photos of the flock and my camera broke, will try asap! pm me for pictures, i should have them by tomorrow!

Pete fernBonnie

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 3, 2012
Here is some more pictures, sorry the chicks were at that ugly teen stage!
lau.gif
But the hen has the splash gene and the white in the backround is a splash too!

Top Bottom