Purely Poultry ?

bucklev

In the Brooder
11 Years
Dec 31, 2008
Kenduskeag,Me
I stumbled upon this guy in wisconsin has anybody ordered from him?Im new at this and I wanna do it right but I would just love to help out a small timer. Any info would be great

Ask him questions. If you can't go and see his place that's all you can do. Maybe you will get a certain feeling one way or the other after talking to him for awhile. Is he shipping them and how. What's he been feeding, etc. I guess that really all you can do.

Last edited:
Tyler is a great guy. He'll shoot you straight. Call him or email him and he will respond.
thumbsup.gif

thanks alot I did talk to him and I liked him alot and have in fact already ordered.I was just gettin a little nervouse reading some posts about other hatcheries.This will be my first chicken adventure and its gettin close to time to begin.Just wanted to thank all the helpful people on this forum your info is invaluable for us newbies.
smile.png

I do appreciate what you had said about our business. I definetely enjoy serving my poultry customers. I like to be able to help people with their poultry passions. Thanks very much Jayne and Bucklev for your orders.

Back
Top Bottom