Purely Random Contest

If you can't say nice things, don't post at all. There is no need for you to ruin it for the rest of us. It's not a Hunger Games thing, some people just chose to do those names.

Wha?? Because if it is, remove me too!

No, it is not.

If you can't say nice things, don't post at all. There is no need for you to ruin it for the rest of us. It's not a Hunger Games thing, some people just chose to do those names. 

Exactly! Some people on here like the Hunger Games, like me, so we chose to use a name from it! There's no... Calli, in the Hunger Games, is there? No, there's not. So if you don't know, ask.

I wasn't not being nice! It's just that I don't not like the hunger games and I don't like it either, and I try to keep out of its business.

I wasn't not being nice! It's just that I don't not like the hunger games and I don't like it either, and I try to keep out of its business.

No, I wasn't saying YOU were not nice. I was, more or less if anyone, directing that to Symphony.

time to end this conversation, Syphony and Magic birdie are both nice people and so is everyone else that posted on this thread. there is no need to argue like children over what movies we like/dislike.

What the heck!!! No it's not! Some people are just choosing NAMES from it! Why would you think that???!?!?
somad.gif

LOL!
tongue.png
KK, in that case I'm joinin'
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom