Purina feed New & inproved Sign up

Floridachicken1958

Lost but not forgotten
8 Years
Jun 10, 2011
CENTRAL FLORIDA
Here is my code for you to get your $5 off your first bag of Purina food. I took the Purina
00ae.png
60 Day See The Difference Challenge and not only saw a difference in my animals, but also in my pocket. Use my referral code below when you sign up at PurinaDifference.com to get better-looking animals and coupons for savings on Purina
00ae.png
feeds.
20110906-66-05934298
thumbsup.gif
Come on take the challenge!!!

Quote:
X-2 very interested at what differences you have noticed? I was ready to do the challenge, used the coupon, got some feed and it was all moldy so took it back, not sure why the mold could have been processed too moist (like feed store Mgr said) or stored too long (very likely) but they gave me 150 pounds of feed for the hassle of another brand that was 3.00 less for 50 lb bag and I just haven't gotten around to driving the extra miles to someone that has it (Purina layena pellets).

Last edited:
I used to feed my chickens layena pellets and now changed to their new feed and the chickens are more active and laying more heathly eggs.All my chicken free range.But love the new feed I have for them.
D.gif
give it a try nothing to loose and alot of happy chickens

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom