Purina Mills food recall

Too bad they can't reimburse consumers who purchased the products during that time.
hmm.png
Why couldn't they reimburse the cosumer with proof of purchase?

Too bad they can't reimburse consumers who purchased the products during that time. :/

Why couldn't they reimburse the cosumer with proof of purchase?

To me, they should reimburse the consumer with proof of purchase. I didn't read in the article if they would reimburse the consumer, even though the feed has already been fed to their chickens. If a consumer has a receipt and can show proof that they purchased the feed, it seems as though a refund is in order. What do you all think?

It included Dumor Chick Starter and Dumor Grower and Finisher. Idk why it would take 2 plus of months batches before they could catch the problem. That is a quality control issue, very poor quality control.

Appreciate the input Fred's hens. For 25 years I was a faithful customer of Purinas, until now. Yesterday I bought my first bag of Kalmbach feed.

Appreciate the input Fred's hens. For 25 years I was a faithful customer of Purinas, until now. Yesterday I bought my first bag of Kalmbach feed.
There's the answer. I would buy another product if purina doesn't care about there customers. ADIOS PURINA> they aren't the only feed in town.

Back
Top Bottom