Purina

Pics
There's a lot of talk that the Purina chicken food has been tainted since September, which is why chickens are not laying anybody having issues. Mine have not laid since September. I'm changing food this week
Lots on this all over the site. Save yourself fighting with people that haven’t had issues even if you have. Change your feed and don’t look back.

Do what’s best for you. Don’t bother trying to discuss too much. You will be called names, belittled for not have a lab in your basement to analyze the feed, etc.

find a feed that is not related to any of the products you have been using and move on.

enjoy your birds and the piece of mind you are not wrong.

It was proven Purina was bought by California, Maine who is the largest producer of eggs in the country. It would stand to reason that they don't want the competition from us. BYC's
Commercial egg farms don't carry about the competition, they DO carry about the risk of AI from them, though.

Well I hope so but I know my chickens have not been laying sunce September. I have five and only two are laying. I just ordered mannapro on Amazon so I'll see what happens tomorrow. Thanks for your reply

Back
Top Bottom