Purina

IT IS NOT PURINA FEED, IT IS SUPPOSEDLY TWO FEEDS SOLD BY TSC AND MANUFACTURED TO TSC SPECIFICATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS NO PROOF THE FEEDS ARE THE CULPRIT, NONE SHOWN YET.

Yes I am yelling.
Thanks for your vehement opinion. But I’m going to remain open minded while information is still amassing and until I have done my own experiment.

IT IS NOT PURINA FEED, IT IS SUPPOSEDLY TWO FEEDS SOLD BY TSC AND MANUFACTURED TO TSC SPECIFICATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS NO PROOF THE FEEDS ARE THE CULPRIT, NONE SHOWN YET.

Yes I am yelling.
Yes, that's where I'm getting it from. TSC. The two that are laying are only about 6 months old. The other ones very from two to one year old. I used to get seven eggs a day until September. Need a second call. There's many articles out there but one is "tractor supply chicken feed reportedly causing egg laying to stop board has ties to WEF and Jeffrey Epstein" this was on the website. Prepare for change. Another website is under the USA news January 30th 2023 tractor supply. As for me, whether or not this is true, there's too much out there for me to want to continue with TSC's Purina products. I'm going to give other products a try to see if my chickens like them and I get their eggs. The proof will be in the chickens a laying again. Thanks for your input

The other ones very from two to one year old.
This is normal.
Chickens ususlly lay through their first winter unless they are late summer/early fall chicks, in the fall, they start molting and don't lay, then it's common for birds not to lay their second winter. They'll begin again once there is longer days again, so soon.

Thanks for your vehement opinion. But I’m going to remain open minded while information is still amassing and until I have done my own experiment.
Well good for you. You have the choice and freedom to do that!

This is normal.
Chickens ususlly lay through their first winter unless they are late summer/early fall chicks, in the fall, they start molting and don't lay, then it's common for birds not to lay their second winter. They'll begin again once there is longer days again, so soon.
I hope so. I'm happy with two eggs a day even though. Thanks for your reply.

Back
Top Bottom