Purple Chicken!!

Quote:
He's out trying to find himself a woman that wears purple PJs.

Lately, he has been complaining because all the fun stuff starts without him. He may have started reading this thread (saw Debi's mayo pic) and had to run to the bathroom. His head may still be in the toilet as we write. Just a thought.
gig.gif

Quote:
i just tried to google "mayo lover pics".To harass him even more....um....dont do it..
hmm.png

Quote:
barnie.gif
I'm innocent, I tell ya!

Coughcoughbullcough

Yeah, right! He'll take one look at that mess and you'll hear him hollar "GRITSAR!!!!!!!!!!" clear from CT. He doesn't even need to read the card. Don't you know it's always your fault?
tongue2.gif

Quote:
He's out trying to find himself a woman that wears purple PJs.

He'll be knocking at your door ....
big_smile.png

That's up to him. The door will be opened by a 6'4" man with a gun and a large puppy that can't hold his licker. That's IF he makes it over the cattle guard and around the cow patties.

Quote:
i just tried to google "mayo lover pics".To harass him even more....um....dont do it..
hmm.png

yuckyuck.gif

.....can't stop laughing....
lau.gif
......stomach hurts.....
gig.gif

Quote:
Coughcoughbullcough

Yeah, right! He'll take one look at that mess and you'll hear him hollar "GRITSAR!!!!!!!!!!" clear from CT. He doesn't even need to read the card. Don't you know it's always your fault?
tongue2.gif

Of course it is. That's why I'm blaming you.
tongue2.gif

YUCK I hate Mayo too.... it never fails when I ask for no mayo they slather 3x as much Mustard.. I didnt say I wanted more Mustard just ZERO MAYO!!! Grrrrrrrr

Back
Top Bottom