Purple Peafowl Picture Postings Please!

Were those young purple pied hens? With her pics of emus and peafowl- I'd love to visit chickenzoo's place! My kids got a kick out of the silkie riding the emu picture. One of these days maybe I'll try emus...

Chickenzoo.........not sure if you are going to pen those by color, but nice purple pieds there, but if pr together remember you will get some whites(purple)

Last edited:
We are in the middle of moving, but once I find a new place I will have pens for each color. Thanks for that advice on the white, as you know how confused on colors I get...
lol.png

Oh I just love the last picture, that is soo cute! My peahens don't like to pay males any attention when they display like that. The middle picture is pretty nice too.
smile.png

Hi! I just hatched out two peafowl chicks and I am very excited. I had five eggs in total and two of them were supposed to be purple and the other three were supposed to be white, blue or pied. One peafowl is white for sure, and I can’t tell about the other (it does not appear to be pied), does anyone have any good pictures of a purple peafowl chick? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom