Purple Polkadots

Lovem all

Songster
Jul 29, 2020
I have a barred rock chicken names Tootie Fruitie. To be honest I had no idea she would be so popular and thought she would fade in the background, hence the funny name. Anyways I should have known better. Too Fru is very adventures, even from a young age. Her curiousity gets the best of everytime. And bridy has hops lmbo. I mean before her flight feathers were longer than her normal feathers should could fly up over six feet. Onry little thing. So basically we can't stop Tootie Fruitie from doing whatever the heck she wants. My sweet little girl even has made her own reutine. Every morning when we let all of the chickens out of the night coop and they go into the day time yard, well little miss always flies back over the fence in 5-10 minutes, gets locked in the night coop. Why? She insistes on laying her eggs in there. It's alright though because she lays the coolest eggs that I've never seen a barred lay before. Every single one has prurple polka dots on the bottom! How ironic?! Any ways I just wanted to share something happy. I hope you like hearing about Too Fru.

I have a barred rock chicken names Tootie Fruitie. To be honest I had no idea she would be so popular and thought she would fade in the background, hence the funny name. Anyways I should have known better. Too Fru is very adventures, even from a young age. Her curiousity gets the best of everytime. And bridy has hops lmbo. I mean before her flight feathers were longer than her normal feathers should could fly up over six feet. Onry little thing. So basically we can't stop Tootie Fruitie from doing whatever the heck she wants. My sweet little girl even has made her own reutine. Every morning when we let all of the chickens out of the night coop and they go into the day time yard, well little miss always flies back over the fence in 5-10 minutes, gets locked in the night coop. Why? She insistes on laying her eggs in there. It's alright though because she lays the coolest eggs that I've never seen a barred lay before. Every single one has prurple polka dots on the bottom! How ironic?! Any ways I just wanted to share something happy. I hope you like hearing about Too Fru.
Too Fru sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing. Love to see a photo of her purple polka dotted eggs! 😊

I haven't taken any pictures of them and i'll have to wait a bit because the snow/being locked in the day coop with everyone prevents her route (she's very unhappy about having to be normal). They are really cool though and the kids love them. Sometimes it's a bunch of tiny ones and other times it looks like she farted a blue berry on them lol.

Silly enough she only has that name because it looked like she had a number two on her head as a baby but it really suits her

Here's her ONTOP of the six footish chicken run. Silly girl just chilling

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-21 at 1.30.34 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-21 at 1.30.34 PM.png
    631.1 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom