PVC Feeder Videos by request!

FYI....I made one...badly but it works. I keep a funnel hanging in the coop to put in the top so I can put the feed in and it not go everywhere.

I am going to make another like the video for my oyster shell.....I like that it is not as big around as mine that I put feed in. I think I used 4" or 5" pvc. Well, I thought I knew what I was doing. My DH came in from out of town working and told me everything I did wrong. My joint at the bottom is the wrong angle so sometimes I have to poke the feed down. But I am looking for the right angle.

But, the funnel really helps in loading the feed.

Thank you thank you!!!! We are headin out to ACE hardware in the AM, Will buy the parts and pieces and hand them to my DH:lol:
lol.png
lol.png

Hey everyone,

I am very happy to see and hear that this has been helpful for some.

To answer a few questions as I forgot about this thread.

This can accommodate up to at least 10 hens, with the pecking order in place they will all get a turn.
It never hurts to have a few of these inside a coop.

It can hold roughly 1kg of feed. Depending on how tall you make them!

Hi Jonny,
Question about the blue plug you used on the bottom of the wye. I'm having trouble locating something like that. Best I can find at the big box stores is a test cap but they aren't as deep as the plug you used in your video. Do I need to go to a specialty plumbing store for something like that?

Thanks in advanced and thanks for the video!

Back
Top Bottom