Pygmy goats

bojc

Hatching
Dec 17, 2015
Im in Southren Utah and I have a breeding pair of mini pygmys ...waiting for spring for first babies...Selling at 150 a head ..Mama and daddy are papered....They can do well with chickens and other farm animals..Example if you have a loney horse or cow etc they become friends and do very well...Thanks! xoxo

Im in Southren Utah and I have a breeding pair of mini pygmys ...waiting for spring for first babies...Selling at 150 a head ..Mama and daddy are papered....They can do well with chickens and other farm animals..Example if you have a loney horse or cow etc they become friends and do very well...Thanks! xoxo
welcome-byc.gif

Hi, I have a female pygmy goat about a year in a half and today we purchased a male pygmy goat 6 months old. My female was beingvery mean to him. She wouldn't even let him in the sleeping /food area so we had to make him his own pen.
Is my female ever going to except him or is he going to be a lonely pygmy?
Please help

Goats are mean to each other, or it appears that way to us, but it's the way of goats, they have a pecking order and enjoy enforcing it, but they also don't like being alone, the best relationship is between mom and kids or siblings. So eventually they will get along, and he may eventually become the boss of her.

Im sorry but landlord sold my house so I had to sell my farm...No pygmy goats to sell..Sad!

Back
Top Bottom