Quail are zipping

Yes, this hatching is so much fun..and I do have to get really busy on building some pens. I post some pics tomorrow after they get in the brooder.

Cool ..C&Rman, we are hatching together on Thursday
cool.png

Yes... I have the Quail FEVER
gig.gif

I am sad that none of the Blue Scale quail eggs didn't hatch..but that is the way is goes sometimes.

I don't want to stop...
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Yeah, sometimes you don't get a good hatch but that means more eggs to try
smile.png
I am FULL with eggies right now
wee.gif
but I think it this way, shipped eggs so that means 50% or less babies (not too shabby)

I got 11 snowflake bobs, I believe out of 17 eggs.
celebrate.gif
I did get 3 Blue scales out..I guess they wanted to hatch with the snowflakes. The blue scale are the ones with the chipmunk stripes...
ya.gif

7576_snfflk.jpg

Glad you got a good hatch Steve. I'v always like'd the blue scales, but have never raised them. Need more pens and time!! Bill

the fever indeed.... i too have buttons due today from shellyd and quaillady! exited to see what i get! nothing pipping yet but today is the day.... as well as coturnix due tomorrow or the next day as well. some reds and tibbetten.rosettas. maybe some tuxedos if im lucky! we will see.
big_smile.png
every hatch is as exiting as the first! i have around 80 A&m and jumbos as well in the turner with some time still before lockdown as well as EE's in my new homeade bator made from a mini fridge!.. the addiction continues...
lol.png

p.s. did you order those snowflake eggs? id be interested in making a purchase of some of those beauties as well as blue scales too! anyone in here selling these?!?!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom