Quail cages/pens...plans?

Pokes79

Songster
10 Years
Sep 4, 2009
I have been looking for some instruction on building a pen that is sectioned off for about four coturnix quail in each pen and has a few sections.
Anyone have some plans/instructions?

Quote:
I think you should upload some pics with your instructions. Everybody loves pictures and they will be more likely to read it. Other then that its Great!
thumbsup.gif

.....I was wondering why you use all caps....Maybe you should try switching the resolution on your computer screen so everything appears larger. Just a suggestion
big_smile.png

I can build it like that but I dont know about plans. I could probably talk you through it if you have the right wire and equipment

Quote:
For some reason, I cant see your pictures on your page. I am interested in seeing pics of your quail ocndo if you could post them on here. Thanks!

Quote:
I think you should upload some pics with your instructions. Everybody loves pictures and they will be more likely to read it. Other then that its Great!
thumbsup.gif

.....I was wondering why you use all caps....Maybe you should try switching the resolution on your computer screen so everything appears larger. Just a suggestion
big_smile.png

HA HA===PIX THEY ARE THERE, BUT FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON DO NOT SHOW UP ON THAT PAGE---EVER! AS FAR AS SCREEN RESOLUTION--- NAH THIS WORKS FINE THANX!

Quote:
For some reason, I cant see your pictures on your page. I am interested in seeing pics of your quail ocndo if you could post them on here. Thanks!

CODY I CANT GET ANY PIC TO POST TO THIS CONFOUNDED SITE-- I HAVE TRIED TIL I WAS READY TO TAKE A HAMMER TO MY COMPUTER. IF YA LIKE PM ME WITH YOUR EMAIL AND I CAN SHIP SOME TO YA THAT WAY!

Back
Top Bottom