Quail Class

Pics
Well, I've never incubated eggs before but I just broke down and bought a borotto incubator from Premier 1--someone directed me to it in a thread I posted the other day. I got the one that holds 24 chicken eggs (96 quail eggs). I think I'm turning into a crazy bird-lady (if I'm not already). It cost more than double what I had planned to pay, but I have a feeling I'm going to get plenty of use out of it. Also it had a two year warranty, if I recall correctly.

I almost got the NR360 on Amazon, but some of the reviewers said the automatic turner wouldn't work with quail eggs--others said it did, so who knows. I work long shifts several days a week and would need the turner, so I was afraid to risk it.

This isn't exactly a recommendation as I've never used the incubator, and I'm still waiting for it to ship. I have high hopes. :)
Check out some budget friendly incubator options at Coops n More (TX) or Incubator Warehouse (has parts for DIY build - this is what I've done but haven't hatched from it yet)

I have a cold and I've been writing some fictional short stories staring Hazel, the quail on my profile picture. Can't wait to see your website!
Oh no! Well I hope you feel better soon!
Yes! I'll make sure to give you guys a link to it when it's done & published!
Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 2.57.56 PM.png
Tiny sneak peak! ;)
Hazel is so cute! :love

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 2.58.36 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 2.58.36 PM.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom