Quail Eggs Sent From Purple Chicken-Three gorgeous babies! (pg 3)

You're welcome. Make sure you look for the actual lumens listed on the packaging. A lot of the flashlights have "super high power" or something similar on them but either don't list the lumens, or they do list lumens and it's something fairly low. The ones in the 100 lumen range will have that warning on them "can damage human eyes". There are ones that have an even higher lumen rating on them, but they were way expensive!

i'll have to put my 'chicken uniform' on.....

12425_chicken_proof.jpg

well, well, well! look what i found in the bator a few days ago....

12425_quail_wmkd.jpg

PC, thank you so very much! these are the cutest little sweeties ever! our family is grateful to you.
smile.png

celebrate.gif
Oh I'm so glad you got a few. KyleD had a zero hatch, Monarc had only
1, and I'm still waiting to hear from S&N & Gab.

I had 12 of 36 eggs hatch. most of the eggs that didn't just dried out
inside. The shells were pourous or something.

NICE PIC MJ!!
big_smile.png

You are gonna LOVE them!!!! I love my PC (well I love both my PCs lol).
lau.gif

I guess i need to explain that LOL I love PurpleChicken (cuz he's a sweetheart ofcourse who doesnt adore him)!
hugs.gif

and I love PC (purple curly) my girl I got from him. Worked out perfectly,only one I get and it's a hen with a slight curl gene to her!!!
woot.gif

These kiddos of yours will grow nice and big Jayne!
smile.png

Quote:
oh so yummy and tastey!

i think we should name them that! Yummy, Tasty and With Bacon????

they are the cutest little things ever. and oh, yes, they grow so fast!
trying to take their pic was an interesting time. i'd get one in and another would jump out. times 23. and then some!

Beautiful,,,,were the quail eggs wrapped in papers or foam? Pretty babies by the way....Love those quail. I want to hatch some this year!

Have a blessed day!

Back
Top Bottom