Quail for president

My name is Hazel, and under my reign I will make sure we thrive and prosper! The next four years in this wonderful nation will be peaceful, calm, and serene if I become president. Vote for Hazel this coming election and your greatest dreams for our gorgeous country will be granted.
7B3E97D9-EE95-469F-81F5-99C5CBA63AA4.jpeg

My name is Hazel, and under my reign I will make sure we thrive and prosper! The next four years in this wonderful nation will be peaceful, calm, and serene if I become president. Vote for Hazel this coming election and your greatest dreams for our gorgeous country will be granted.
View attachment 2424983
She is so cute!

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, and fellow quail. I, Mr. Ocax the button quail promise to always stand by you in your time of need, never abandon you in times of hardship, and listen to your every thought, question and request. I will do what is best for the country, and most especially, you the people (quail). Thank you most graciously, for your valuable time.
1606333594540.png

Bonjour mes amies, I am here today to give you the speech that I hope will tell you what a good leader I could be! Come to me with your complaints, I will fix the problem right quick! I guarantee you will never find a flaw in my government! Merci.
1606343222353.png

Vote for Monsieur Blue!
O have your wish come true!
Two even not just one!
Every joy is with Monsieur Blue!

Back
Top Bottom