Quail Hatchery

Yes, their meat is very yummy!
big_smile.png

Also, on the B&D Game Farm Shop, what does it mean Flight Conditioned Quail?

Thanks!
smile.png

Be careful read about my situation right now I had a hundred delivered today at 8 oclock and am down to 65 and counting. They came from Olesens Flyway. I am not placing the blame on them just be wary how far they are being shipped.

IMO quail should ONLY be shipped if they are 2+ weeks old (perferably atleast three weeks old)... and ONLY Express (2 days max i think) with moisture and food to last 3 days. If they cant cover those basis go with eggs.

I found someone on CraigsList that was only 30 miles from my house. I just drove over and picked 25 up. I bought A&M's in early May. They are getting close to laying. I went on Monday and picked up 25 Bob Whites. One is very pale so I can't wait to see what it will look like grown.

naked neck... I just so happen to be the proud owner of 8 dozen coturnix quail eggs that I dont need/want. if you will pay shipping I will mail them to you! PM me and let me know (this is my pay it forward moment!)

My colors are a&m, tibetian, golden and pharoh and they eggs in the cartons are mixed! so you will get a little of all!!!

Back
Top Bottom