Quaillady........Grandquailies!!!!!

Discussion in 'Quail' started by peewee, Nov 6, 2011.

1. peewee

peewee Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Orlando, Florida
    I was out taking pics of the birds again and thought you might like to see a couple of the grandquailies:

A verrrrrry sweet little girl!
    [​IMG]

An ALL BOY little roo.
    [​IMG]

2. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    So precious!!!! Did they get muddy with our horrid storms a while back? Or did I get more affected?? Lol!
    I love them reds! Your photograPhy is amazing too and the health of the birds! Kudos my friend!

3. The Critter Place

The Critter Place Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2011
    Tucson, Az.
    Beautiful Birds!!

What kind/colors are they?
    That second one is breathtaking!

4. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    They are the red ranges and tuxedo (second pic).

5. rittert3

rittert3 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    Ks (Manhattan area)
    I love that red range tux!

6. navasima

navasima Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2011
    New Mexico
    Those are quite beautiful Peewee!! Truly lovely!

7. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    Just LOVE those Tux's! Beautiful birds!

8. peewee

peewee Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Orlando, Florida
    Quote:Thank you guys! These are some of my favorite in the aviary. They shine like a new penny when the sun hits them.
    Quaillady we had some horrible rain storms awhile back as well but the birds were just fine. I wrapped the pens in tarps to keep most of the rain and wind out. They also have hamster igloos and over turned pots that I cut some "doors" out of the sides for them to huddle under if they feel like it.

9. quailgal

quailgal Out Of The Brooder

Nov 8, 2009
    Those reds are in wonderful condition! Can't quite tell in the pictures, but seems like they have a lot of room and maybe not many per pen. How much space, what sex ratios, and how many to the pen do you keep?

10. kahlertm

kahlertm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2010
    Durango, Colorado
    Quote:Thank you guys! These are some of my favorite in the aviary. They shine like a new penny when the sun hits them.
    Quaillady we had some horrible rain storms awhile back as well but the birds were just fine. I wrapped the pens in tarps to keep most of the rain and wind out. They also have hamster igloos and over turned pots that I cut some "doors" out of the sides for them to huddle under if they feel like it.

Thank you for that weather proofing "lil hint" pee wee. I'll take it! You have the most beautiful birds. You have great taste in breeders too! Thank you for sharing. LOVE your website. LOVE IT. It cheers my son up when he is sick or at story time we like to look at "bath time" and we flap our lil wings and giggle. You and Alex make people smile allllll the way over here in the Rockies.

xxoo

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by