quaillady's work on Golden tux

Quote:
Yes, that is a WILD/pharaoh pattern. Code named BR549 in beta testing, with a production name of "Serendipity6".

Quote:
Joe, looks great! How long has it taken to even get the pattern that far? Can't wait to see the final product.

I have given up on developing this pattern, because it's just so random for me to deal with. Alex/quaillady is the only person that I know of, that is currently working on this line. I vicariously sent her some of my "Easter egg" genes as "goldens".

She thinks I make fun of her, but I do not!
BR549/Serendipity6, will live on my farm until they die, but I'm not currently breeding them as standard stock.

Quote:
Joe, looks great! How long has it taken to even get the pattern that far? Can't wait to see the final product.

I have given up on developing this pattern, because it's just so random for me to deal with. Alex/quaillady is the only person that I know of, that is currently working on this line. I vicariously sent her some of my "Easter egg" genes as "goldens".

She thinks I make fun of her, but I do not!
BR549/Serendipity6, will live on my farm until they die, but I'm not currently breeding them as standard stock.

Naw Joe, I know you don't make fun of me. I just need to loosen up at times
smile.png
I did get some nice golds from your EEs
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom