Quality bantam hatching eggs

Napalongtail

Longtail Longtimer
12 Years
Jan 31, 2007
NE Washington
Bantam egg assortments mix and match! Award winning birds. WE have serama, Cukoo silkies, Dark laced cornish, black rose comb,Porcelain Bearded D'uccles and Dominique. Remember all are Bantams. $1.00 per egg plus flat rate insured shipping $10 superbly wrapped!!! No more than 6 eggs per breed( for freshness) 20 egg maximum (to insure packaging). Test hatches are great!! I never sell on eggbid and selling this year limited. Paypal only
[email protected]

Last edited:
Napa, I would like to be on your list, but I am full for a few weeks. I have hatched eggs from you in the past and know your birds are awesome quality! We will be wanting some D'Uccles and Black Rose Combs for sure. Not sure what else.... I will let you know as soon as I know I have the room.

Hey guys! Get some while they are available!

DeAnna

Umm, will you have room for this other shipment I'm sending
wink.png
?

I'll give the orders till the 16th of April. Thats when my second hatch is due and I'll know if I need to set anymore for myself at that time
big_smile.png

Bummer! I just remembered that I'm expecting eggs the 28th of April. I'm too novice to try staggered hatches.
Guess I'll have to wait and see what's available at the same time as the Welsummers on the 28th... Boo hoo!! You have some breeds I'd love to try!!

WGC, just check back with me around the 16th. If my hatches go well and the girls are laying well. Well you know....

LOL!! OH YES! That is why there is no room for these!

cool.png

But I will have others that will hatch a week after those get here, so then there will be room. I just have to a little egg juggling, that is all.

big_smile.png

DeAnna

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom