QUESA IS GIVING BIRTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chick_a_dee

Songster
11 Years
May 23, 2008
Peterborough, ON
Our Toy Poodle, Quesa is having her puppies RIGHT NOW, she was bred to our Mini Labradoodle, and so is having F2 Toy Labradoodles, so far she's had 3, two yellows (one is darker), one boy and one girl, and a silver chocolate, and that one is a boy.

Photos later on tonight.

Holy Crow! You bred your toy poodle to a mini labradoodle?! I'm amazed! Is she still ok? How are things going? Has she had puppies before?

We have toy poodles but not one of them could handle being bred to a mini labradoodle I don't think. We've got two large toys coming in at 9" each and one smaller (but not tiny!) girl coming in at 7". The smaller one had a single baby last time we had to pull after she was bred to a small mini poodle, he was 11" and small boned, almost perfectly square. That was a sad day..
sad.png

Anyway, interested in seeing pics!! How exciting!!

Stacy

Quesa is 6lbs, and probably about 9 or 10" high, but she's not as delicate as her "sister," they're not really sisters...but they think they are. Nacho, the boyfriend, is a 30lb Mini Labradoodle stud-muffin, she was fine breeding to him but I had to hold her in the air cause she was too short to stand up haha. Both are first-timers, and despite her being a first-timer she has welped all her puppies BY HERSELF so far. They're all fine so far, and the funny thing is we were only expecting her to have like one puppy because she only managed to breed to Nacho once, but she far she's had 3, and by the time I go back up there... there could be a fourth!

This is the dad, Nacho...

stephsnow3.gif

Okay, we have 2 boys and 2 girls... 2 of the puppies are a silvery chocolate colour, 1 is a buff like mum, and the other is a yellow like dad.

I'm going to take photos later on today, when she's nursing them.

Quote:
If you have nothing constructive to say, do not say anything, and we do not tolerate flaming of other members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Removed offensive quoted comments - Mod

I dont want to attack, but I kind of agree. You should always breed a larger female to a small male in extremes like that. I am a CVT and have been in on many many C-sections from mistakes like that. I have held numerous kittens and puppies while they are being PTS, as it was referred to. Spay and nueter and help the ones that are already born. AGAIN, my opinion.

Personally, I am suprised what pet stores are getting for these dogs. They are mixed breeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom