Question about Brinsea

sunflowerparrot

Songster
7 Years
Jun 1, 2012
Winfield, KS
Anyone ever deal with their customer support? The lid on my brand new unit doesn't fit (I got this on Wednesday) - won't maintain temperature at all because of gaps in lid. (See photo) - Even when I push/squeeze on that side to get that little foot in the groove, the other side pushes out at its seam.

Their guarantee states they ONLY guarantee WORKING PARTS - a lid isn't considered a working part.

I'm screwed, yes?

Anyone ever deal with their customer support? The lid on my brand new unit doesn't fit (I got this on Wednesday) - won't maintain temperature at all because of gaps in lid. (See photo) - Even when I push/squeeze on that side to get that little foot in the groove, the other side pushes out at its seam.

Their guarantee states they ONLY guarantee WORKING PARTS - a lid isn't considered a working part.

I'm screwed, yes?

This may do nothing, but have you tried flipping the lid around? Is there a break somewhere in the lid where you just havn't knoticed? Sorry I got mine off of amazon, havn't delt with this problem. Good luck. If it still won't work, try turning up the heat till it is at the right temp and just do your best to keep the room at the same temp

This may do nothing, but have you tried flipping the lid around? Is there a break somewhere in the lid where you just havn't knoticed? Sorry I got mine off of amazon, havn't delt with this problem. Good luck. If it still won't work, try turning up the heat till it is at the right temp and just do your best to keep the room at the same temp

It doesn't matter which side of the lid goes where - it is that one particular spot that bows out and doesn't fit no matter how I turn it. I took all my eggs this morning when the temp dropped into the 60s.. the unit doesn't work - period. Hasn't worked since I got it a few days ago. Now to just see if Brinsea is going to charge me all these additional shipping/restocking fees to send it back.

It doesn't matter which side of the lid goes where - it is that one particular spot that bows out and doesn't fit no matter how I turn it. I took all my eggs this morning when the temp dropped into the 60s.. the unit doesn't work - period. Hasn't worked since I got it a few days ago. Now to just see if Brinsea is going to charge me all these additional shipping/restocking fees to send it back.
They shouldn't. Their a compony and most of them will recieve items back withen a sertain amout of days. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom