question about "lock down" - Brooder baby pic

What should the temp be during the hatch? I can see that the paper towels are still wet (wet them this morning)... the chick is taking a rest and it is driving me nuts!!

ok thanks!! It's good then..... it's gonna be a long night with me worrying at every turn!

it has been almost 3 hours since I noticed the little pip..... not a whole lot of progress but another little chip of egg is gone and it is still peeping every now and then

Are you still there? I know about the long night! I need to go to bed, but I'm obsessing on here instead:drool

We go on lockdown tomorrow night, so still a few more days for us.[lots of drama: cracked egg, temp spike, containers or not?]

I'll be thinking about you and your hatchlings. Hoping I won't have strange dreams again. . . ugh.
barnie.gif

deborah
jumpy.gif

yep still here... the incubator is on an end table next to the computer desk
big_smile.png

I have a cracked egg, there was a day I discovered the temp at 108*, I am clueless on everything, one side of the 'bator runs 101-102 the other is 98-99. I am just pulling for this one little chick... then we'll take the others as they come.

Sounds like we have the same story,
barnie.gif

a little prayer for your chicks and I must go to bed.
fl.gif

I'll check back in the morning though!Hopefully to lots of good news!
jumpy.gif

deborah
At this rate I won't be getting any sleep for the next WEEK!
sickbyc.gif

congrats wont be long now.....I am sitting here looking in the bator every 5 mins...as mine started to pip today when i was at work and now i have 7 babys and like 30 more that have piped...its going to be a long night.....
big_smile.png

CC

Back
Top Bottom