Question about lockdown

Quote:
I'd raise the humidity a bit, but not as much as you originally would. If you think they're below the 16th-17th day
of incubation, turn until you hear peeping. If your confident that they're already at 16-17 days, I'd go ahead and
lockdown completely.
smile.png

Ukiah

Last edited:
Okay, so I candled. One had a baby that was alive. I could see the air cell and veins. I can also see the baby and I could see it moving. It doesn't take up the whole space though. Should I continue to turn it. The other two didn't appear to be any good.

Thanks,
Michelle

Thanks, I will crank up the humidity a little.

Quote:
I'd raise the humidity a bit, but not as much as you originally would. If you think they're below the 16th-17th day
of incubation, turn until you hear peeping. If your confident that they're already at 16-17 days, I'd go ahead and
lockdown completely.
smile.png

Ukiah

Quote:
lockdown completely.
smile.png

Ukiah

Compared to the pictures in the link I gave you, what day do your egg/s appear to be on?

Quote:
If the egg was rocking then the chick is positioning itself for hatching.

x2

or pecking at the egg.

I'd lockdown completely now if I were you.
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom