Question from a newbie...

Oz Chick

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 17, 2014
Hi there I was wondering if anyone might know how long over the 21 days incubation a chick might hatch. I am incubating the eggs but the temp was about a degree (36.5 deg C) lower than ideal. They are at 22 days now and I did the water test and found they were alive and moving. given that the temp was low how many days over could they go? None of the eggs are moving in the incubator at all or show any signs of life otherwise. I only did the water test as I was going to bin the eggs. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Hi there I was wondering if anyone might know how long over the 21 days incubation a chick might hatch. I am incubating the eggs but the temp was about a degree (36.5 deg C) lower than ideal. They are at 22 days now and I did the water test and found they were alive and moving. given that the temp was low how many days over could they go? None of the eggs are moving in the incubator at all or show any signs of life otherwise. I only did the water test as I was going to bin the eggs. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Do this----Don't open the incubator any more and see what happens in the next couple days. Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom