Question: how do you make a Dom, (gamefowl)??

tiburciob33

In the Brooder
6 Years
Feb 6, 2013
arizona
I was wondering this because at some point someone had to cross a game hen with another type of chicken, I've also seen hens with those little spots so I was guessing if there was any type of possibilities or something like that? Just a thought.

I was wondering this because at some point someone had to cross a game hen with another type of chicken, I've also seen hens with those little spots so I was guessing if there was any type of possibilities or something like that? Just a thought.
Doms are another name(many names on the game circles) for Crele. look for Crele old english game.

Dom is a creation of black and white, became brassback, cross to a red fowl, result to a different kinds of blue gamefowl. One of them look like a Dom. Then a breeder cross the dom with another red strain, and improved the dom to a golden color with white streamer on the tail. This is my view how the Dom was created. I will experiment this my self once I start
my breeding program this year. I will purchase a brassback, a red fowl and a blue traveler to short cut the breeding program to one year instead of 4-5 years. Any comment are welcome.

Back
Top Bottom