Question of the Day - Monday, January 15th, 2024

Certified in SCUBA when I was in college, it’s how I meant my hubby in St. Croix. We’re too old to do more than snorkeling anymore, doubt I could stand up with a tank on anymore. We were snorkeling with our kids in St. Thomas this summer.

I never have and would prefer not to! But my father was snorkeling one day many years ago when he was stationed overseas. He was enjoying the beautiful coral and fish when suddenly everything went black!
He had swum into the Mariana Trench! Many big sharks and other creatures live there…
He did not go snorkeling again!

I went snorkeling when I went to Cancun in 2001. I loved it, saw so many awesome creatures. I bought an underwater camera and was taking pictures like crazy. When we got home, I had the pictures developed, in double. Only to get them back and realize there must have been a crack in the camera, all the pictures were just bubbles

I went snorkeling when I went to Cancun in 2001. I loved it, saw so many awesome creatures. I bought an underwater camera and was taking pictures like crazy. When we got home, I had the pictures developed, in double. Only to get them back and realize there must have been a crack in the camera, all the pictures were just bubbles
That’s awful!

Back
Top Bottom