Question of the Day - Thursday, May 23rd, 2024

You holding up alright, @Patiocoturnix?
I guess about as good as I could be ups and downs still don’t think I’ve fully processed it as well as trying to get used to a new normal. Also trying to figure if I want to talk to the grief therapist the hospital has set up if we want it or if I don’t it’s free for a year so I have a while but still.

I guess about as good as I could be ups and downs still don’t think I’ve fully processed it as well as trying to get used to a new normal. Also trying to figure if I want to talk to the grief therapist the hospital has set up if we want it or if I don’t it’s free for a year so I have a while but still.
Totally fair and understandable.

What's going on Patchers?

Maryland,Delaware,and Virginia also one in ireland and england
Storytime...
So when I was 7 or so we went to the MD beach and we were having a good time then my dad and brother got sucked into a riptide and nearly drowned,we called 911 and they were there lickety split and got my brother out but my dad is diabetic and back then he was big so once my brother touched shore my dad gave up and passed out then the life guard got to him and dragged him back to shore and the lifeguard had to be put on air and there were 7 911 people gathered around my dad and when little me went over my dads face was blue they got him into the ambulance and drove him to the hospital and we had a police car drive us to the hotel where we got into our car(we had walked to the beach but to Shakey to walk back after witnessing that) so we got into the car... and I am not kidding when I tell you that I remember every,single,song played on the car ride there

Im looking into it I still dont know if I'm going to
I can say that therapy or counseling or whatever you wanna call it has hugely helped me but I didn’t start it until like a year or two after everything and I wish I had started it sooner so yeah. If you have the opportunity to, I would say give it a chance but I TOTALLY understand if you don’t want to and I’m definitely not saying you have to or anything. Your decision of course. :hugs

I used to live on Torch Lake (Michigan). Google it, it's beautiful. Yes, I know how lucky I was. So I lived on a beach.

I've been to the beach of Lake Michigan, a beach somewhere in California, and somewhere in Florida. The power of the ocean, sucking sand out from under my feet was awesome!

Back
Top Bottom