Question of the Day - Tuesday, March 19th, 2024

I LOVE camping! In fact, my first pet rooster used to go camping with me, and he seemed to really enjoy it. (So long as he was with me!) My son had a pet Bantam Cochin hen that we took on road trips with us, she really loved camping at festivals where she could wander and make new friends. (And get fed lots of tasty snacks!) I had an old wire dog crate that worked really well as a travel-coop, it was quite the experience!

Definitely worth it
IDK
1710886555522.jpeg

Yes we camp. Always camped as a kid with my parents all over the country. The wife and I started with a tent then to a truck camper, then a pop up truck camper and now a 26 ft. pull behind. We have a few trips planned for the year with one in June with my wife's cousins, we usually have 5 or 6 campsites with a group of 15 to 20. A hangover or 2 usually happens on that camping trip. :D

I think if we ever went when it was actually warm during the night, I'd like it a lot. But we always went after labor day, so as soon as the sun started setting in the mountains, the temperature plummeted.

Back
Top Bottom