Question of the Day - Wednesday, April 10th, 2024

In Texas it was Spring, which translates to late February/early March there before you're thrown into Summer until a little bit of Winter happens in January. Nothing beats Texas Wildflowers. Here, Spring is known as tick season, and Spring weather doesn't seem to exist until it's technically well into Summer. But Autumn is phenomenal, and there's actually a transition to it from Summer before heading into Winter, so Autumn is my favorite now.
Nope, I won't ask where you are. But what is your latitude?

Spring and Fall. Spring has chicks and the snow is melting. Fall has leaves for my Fall photo shoots and less ticks.

Summer. Nothing improves my mood like the sun. Even as I rail against the intense heat, I feel better just for seeing the brightness and the blue sky. Can't be beat if you have a pool (which I don't but I'm realizing I need to get, since the beach is just unattainable these days...)

Summer. Long hours of daylight to do stuff outside. Even when it's "oh my goodness it's hot" hot outside, I still find a way to go out and do something.

Spring is a really close second. I love this particular bit of spring when I look out at the woods and every day it looks a little different, as the leaves grow.

Fall is 3rd. Winter is my least favorite, by far. Dark. Cold.

Back
Top Bottom