question on duramycin

deeschicks19

Chirping
6 Years
Jun 2, 2013
I am giving my girls duramycin because I have been fighting first was crop problems with one and now respiratory infections. When I got the duramycin I also got a bag of vitamins and electrolytes to put in the water too. Does anyone know if I can put it in with the antibiotic or do I have to wait. And the duramycin says to give them this for 7 to 14 days. What is everyone else's opinion. How long? And how long do I throw out their eggs. I just want them to get better again. This last two weeks been tough and they have been so healthy up til now. We never could figure out why we lost one last week cuz it happened so fast and now I am wondering if she is the one that started this string of events. My poor girl.
Any help is very much appreciated.

I am giving my girls duramycin because I have been fighting first was crop problems with one and now respiratory infections. When I got the duramycin I also got a bag of vitamins and electrolytes to put in the water too. Does anyone know if I can put it in with the antibiotic or do I have to wait. And the duramycin says to give them this for 7 to 14 days. What is everyone else's opinion. How long? And how long do I throw out their eggs. I just want them to get better again. This last two weeks been tough and they have been so healthy up til now. We never could figure out why we lost one last week cuz it happened so fast and now I am wondering if she is the one that started this string of events. My poor girl.
Any help is very much appreciated.
It's best not to mix vitamins and electrolyes with antibiotics. Withdrawal period for duramycin is 21 days.

Back
Top Bottom