Question on how to feed Guinea Fowl kits with chicks in the brooder

Thank you for the info. What are the chances of a clip winged Guinea to escape an electric fence? Thx,
I'm sorry, I have experience with neither of those things. As for how much time is spent, you'll fig out what works for you. I find them to be very routine oriented; so much so I expect to find a wristwatch around their wings. Keep in mind that my 1st group coincided w/ covid. The only other animals are dogs, so we had LOTS of time to bond. Now that life is semi-normal, they've had to adjust to "their time". I'm looking forward to upcoming down time coinciding w/the arrival of the new crew. I may just quarantine myself. 😉

I'm sorry, I have experience with neither of those things. As for how much time is spent, you'll fig out what works for you. I find them to be very routine oriented; so much so I expect to find a wristwatch around their wings. Keep in mind that my 1st group coincided w/ covid. The only other animals are dogs, so we had LOTS of time to bond. Now that life is semi-normal, they've had to adjust to "their time". I'm looking forward to upcoming down time coinciding w/the arrival of the new crew. I may just quarantine myself. 😉
Thank you for your info. I have learned much from you and others. We plan to clip their wings and have an electric fence in the future.

Back
Top Bottom