Hi all! So, I have 4 saxony eggs that have been in a little giant for the last 27 days, and I came home this morning from work to find one hatched out already. I haven't heard or seen the other 3 move or make any sounds. I turned the temp down to 98.5 during the hatch period (day 25), and was wondering if that will effect the hatch date. What's the latest I should wait before giving up on them? I bumped the temp back up to 99.5 and the humidity is at 80%. I hope I didn't kill the little guys by doing that! I candled them on day 24 before lockdown, and they all were moving slightly and developing nicely. Any thoughts would be appreciated!!!