1. Hello!
    I was wondering how you add people who can edit something in the learning center. Because I just made an article and would like to let a few others edit it. Thanks!
    - roostersandhens

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Yup, we can do that, and if for some reason it won't let you, you can PM me with a link to the article and the username(s) of who you want to access it.

3. I added some names, I am asking those people to see if it is letting them edit :)

4. Hey Nifty, I asked someone to test it, and I do not believe it is working. Do you think I am doing it wrong, or it just isn't working?
    Thanks!

5. Never mind, it works now!

6. Hannahs Hollow

Hannahs Hollow Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2013
    Barnston Island BC
    I can not add pictures. I am missing the tool bar at the top of the reply page. Why?

7. Hannahs Hollow

Hannahs Hollow Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2013
    Barnston Island BC
    I have downloaded Firefox and now I have all. Thank you.

I am still running with IE 8 as 9 is terrible. Chrome doesn't work so good with 8. I will have to see how Firefox is for all my internet needs but for now I will use it for BYC!!! Thank you for your help.[​IMG]

8. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Great!

It's unfortunate that IE struggles with many of the sites today and that many people don't simply move to a better and FREE browser. Most that give Firefox or Chrome a try from IE (especially versions 8 and below) never go back.

9. Twinkkitten

Twinkkitten Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2014
    Tucson, AZ
    I do internet tech support. Firefox plus the No-Script add on is about the best browser out there. When toolbars are missing like that, its usually an issue with java or flash.I do not like IE at all!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by