Questions about Bantams....Pics added

Thanks for the help everyone
smile.png

There were 2 of those 13 chicks that had puffy cheeks and foot feathering...one died when I took the heat lamp away last week though. I was thinking maybe they were crossed with a d'Uccle for the foot feathering and puffy cheeks....now I see Sultans come in bantam, hmmm.

No, not lucky enough for them to come from Ideal. I could probably make some real guesses then. I got them at an auction with their mom, but I resold her. She looked like a normal OEGB, but all light creamy buff colored. I think once the chicks I keep get about the size of my first 3, maybe I can repost pics and see if they resemble any real breeds of bantams.

The only 2 that looked like chipmunks when they were little was the bigger bbred one and the smaller dark brown chick. Think there was one other in the group of 13 that was a light chipmunk. All the rest were white. It was actually cool to watch them all get so many different colors, when they all started out white. In my inexperience, I was actually expecting to have all white chickens lol.

Back
Top Bottom