Questions About Geese... & a small discussion about fish

Pics
I never had females only males and I knew they couldn't be together. Poor things must be awfully lonely lol glad your Betta like his company. Have you ever given him meal worms? Tubifex worms? My gold fish love meal worms I break them up before tossing some in their pond.

I never had females only males and I knew they couldn't be together. Poor things must be awfully lonely lol glad your Betta like his company. Have you ever given him meal worms? Tubifex worms? My gold fish love meal worms I break them up before tossing some in their pond.
I’ve given him bloodworms. I didn’t know that could have meal worms. :)

With proper care and a HUGE tank, you can keep multiple males together. In the wild, they live in shallow water with lots of plants and lots of mud in the water, so they can't see far and if someone comes in their territory they chase them until they lose them (like 6 inches away they are gone!) so if you keep a ton of things for them to duck behind and hide in and around they do ok sometimes. I have seen videos of a guy that had a really big tank, around 1,000 gallons and had several males in there, it was really cool looking to have all of the huge fins and bright colors in one tank, but obviously not for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom