Questions about the Coop Pages

aoxa

Crowing
8 Years
Aug 8, 2011
Shediac Cape NB, Canada
My Coop
My Coop
Not sure where to put this question, so I apologize if it is in the wrong place.

Was wondering why some of the Large Chicken Coops under the coop section are not large at all... I am wondering how my coop will fit into the scheme of things with coops that small.

Or if even my coop will be classified under those sizes.

Anyway.. Just curious is all.

Not sure where to put this question, so I apologize if it is in the wrong place.

Was wondering why some of the Large Chicken Coops under the coop section are not large at all... I am wondering how my coop will fit into the scheme of things with coops that small.

Or if even my coop will be classified under those sizes.

Anyway.. Just curious is all.
Haha agreed, I think were both in the category of. We have a barn... For chickens... XD

If you notice specific coops that are miscategorized by size, please send the links to the coop pages via PM to our BYC Project Manager:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/messages/messages/compose/u/23465
Thanks! I will do that :)

What I would consider medium may not be what you would consider medium. Is there a hen # that would be for the large?

Let's give an example.. On the first page there is a 6 x 8 coop. That would be what I would consider medium, but it is in the large coop section.

6 x 8 = 48 square feet. That's enough room for a max of 12 chickens. 12 chickens are absolutely not what I would consider large.

I just want to know if this should be considered medium or not. Because I don't want to send all this info if it is actually what you guys WOULD consider large.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom