Quick Help Needed Please

tink69

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 25, 2009
NorthCentral Iowa
I took the turner out of my bator a couple hours ago and the temp dropped 1 full degree and now having a hard time getting it back up!!! Anybody else have this problem and what do you do other than try and get it regulated again. Need help quick please almost bedtime!!!! Thanks Tink

Is it a styrofoam incubator? I have one and when that happened to me I put a dish towel over it for a few minutes till the temp was back up and then I took it off and it held the temp fine.

It is a styro bator and i have been cranking the temp up by a bit at a time and still cant get it back to 99.5. Thanks any other ideas anyone?

is it a still air or fan ?? Are your vent plugs in ?? whats the temp at now ?? did your humidity go up at all ??

Quote:
It is a fan yes vent plugs are in think i got the temp up to where it needs to be now averaging about 99.5 finally and not sure about humidity dont have any way of checking that. I think it was just the heat off the turner that might have affected it or when I set the lid on the ground to take eggs out of turner mite have bumped something. Hope all is well didnt drop alot just got worried thanks everyone!!!

Quote:
It is a fan yes vent plugs are in think i got the temp up to where it needs to be now averaging about 99.5 finally and not sure about humidity dont have any way of checking that. I think it was just the heat off the turner that might have affected it or when I set the lid on the ground to take eggs out of turner mite have bumped something. Hope all is well didnt drop alot just got worried thanks everyone!!!

somtimes it takes a little while to get back to temp, just so you know sometimes when my temp drops in my LG (POS) I put a plug back in and the temp goes up a tad... So if it ever happens again just put 1 plug back in for a little while !! Good luck !!

Back
Top Bottom